Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Sunday Salon: Summertime Summertiime


Outside my window: Beautiful. Perfect.

I am listening to: nothing at the moment. All is quiet on the homefront. It's late Saturday night. There's one kid not home yet, and I am waiting.... ever waiting.

I am watching: Hey, so we are re-watching all the Prison Break seasons! Yes. It's crazy, but I think it just might turn into a summer tradition.

I am thinking: that keeping track of everyone this summer, their comings and goings, might make me lose my mind. I wish I didn't have such an urge to do so.

I am grateful for: frozen pizza. It's really yucky, but it sure does solve dinner problems some days.

I am reading: Right now I'm concentrating on Birth Mark by Caragh M. O'Brien... but I got a good start on A Crown of Swords this week too, and it's been fun so far so I have high hopes that this one will be faster to get through than the previous one.

I am photographing: Fireworks, the parade, authors, kids, gigs... lots of stuff lately really.

I am listing: Things I can schedule for pre-posting! Shhhh.... you'll never know the difference!

I am creating: I made a little jacket thing to go over a dress for Toto. That was impressive, don't you think?

On my iPod: nothing new this week... again.

I am hoping and praying: that we have an absolute blast on our trip and that everything goes smoothly!

Around the house: things are a pretty big mess. Welcome to summer.

From the kitchen: Oh boy... major fail this week and the beyond. Cooking is just not happening.

One of my favorite things: Fireworks for sure.

The children this week: made me crazy.

Plans for the week: live one day at a time.

On this date: Last year I was doing Bloggiesta. Fun stuff. And the year before I was going on a cruise. That was fun stuff too.

Well, I guess that's all I've got this go around. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Thanks to Ibeeeg of Polishing Mud Balls for the inspiration for this post's layout.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so many fun stuff! Good for you!

    Here is my Sunday Salon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes smoothly with your vacation and that you have fun. How were the fireworks? I didn't bother trying to see them, I was all wrapped up in watching MTV's new series Teen Wolf. LOL! I had ridiculously low expectations and am actually really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails