Top Ten Favorite Settings
1. Any Victorian mansion... you know... Pemberly, Thornfield Hall, etc.
2. That elf city in Lord of the Rings.... Rivendell... yeah that one!
3. The box car in the Box Car Children! I thought that was so freaking cool!
4. Hogwarts... of course!
5. Avonlea, Prince Edward Island. What a lovely place! Well, at least in the books, and I'm sure in real life too. Wait... is there really an Avonlea? Wait what? Is it fictional?!!?
|(This looks kinda real....)|
6. The Tower of London... a real place (and I KNOW this is a real place, a really cool place!) featured in lots of stories both fiction and non.
7. The world of color created by Brandon Sanderson in Warbreaker.
8. A big western log cabin house.... like perhaps the one featured in Kaki Warner's books.
|Maybe it looked something like this?|
9. Razo and Rin's place in the forest and/or Finn's place too.
10. King Aurthur's castle in Camelot!
|Even better if a Merlin who looks like this is there!|
Hmm.... a lot of castles and such. Interesting. What are some of your favorite settings?