Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bloggiesta!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to remind you all that Bloggiesta is coming up in just under three weeks! We are going to try doing a FOUR DAY blogathon this time around, starting on Thursday March 27 and lasting through Sunday, March 30. 

Start thinking about your To Do Lists (here's an example of one) and we'll have a link up for those on the Bloggiesta site a week before the event starts. 

We have a ton of awesome mini challenges lined up. You are going to LOVE them! I can't wait! :)

I hope you can all join the fun. Mark your calendars and spread the word!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm excited for another Bloggiesta! I am not sure I will be able to participate in the next one, so I'm definitely hoping to accomplish a lot for this one!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails