Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Nonbookish Websites



Oh hey! It's a non bookish topic over at The Broke and the Bookish today! I'm a bit late, but why not join in? And so I give you:


Websites I love not about books:

Pixlr online video editor: the easiest place I've found for making collages

YouTube to mp3 : for grabbing songs from YouTube

Korean keyboard: Just in case you want to type something in Hangul you know

Kpop Lyrics: because sometimes we do want to know what they're saying!

Viki.com: my new Netflix

NaNoWriMo: this mostly in November (this is not about books really right?)

Spotify: well, it's a website, but I use the app and I wonder how I lived without it

YouTube: um, is this a given?

(I was going to list Amazon, but then I remembered... not about books....)

Um,,. that's pretty much everywhere I'm going these days. Where do you hangout online? That aren't too bookish?




3 comments:

  1. My first instinct would be Amazon, too... I may spend a bit too much time on there browsing... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blogging slump continues so I didn't participate. I'm not sure what I would have listed anyway. Not surprised to see some of these on your list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't hang out online much anymore. I do Twitter, but everything else is bookish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails