Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sing Along Saturday: CORNY STUFF!


I've missed a few prompts for this fun meme and am quite behind with this one, but you know... I feel the need to share music regardless of rules!


This week's prompt over at Bookish Things and More is: A Corny Song!


I haven't shared kpop for a while so it's time again... and the first corny kpop song that came into my head is this one called Can You Feel It by Super Junior boys: Donghae and Eunhyuk also known as Super Junior D and E:




Just a bit of watching that you will have learned a new dance! And who cares if it's corny! So much fun!

Here's one you should all know. Corny but so good:





'Till  next week then! Enjoy music. Blast it loud. Dance. It's good for you.



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. These are both corny. But catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard either of these. I like the SuJu one, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails