Monday, December 18, 2017

Movie Review: Murder on the Orient Express

Movie: Murder on the Orient Express

Starring: a ton of big names stars! But Kenneth Branagh heads things up
Rating: One thumb up :)


This was a pretty fun movie. A little silly in parts. And a bit over the top in parts. But basically what you'd expect from an Agatha Christie type mystery. We have a bunch of seemingly random passengers on this train...  and as the trip progresses, we get to know them and their weirdnesses. A bit into the trip (the scenery from the trip was the best thing about this movie! LOL!) they discover one of the passengers has been murdered.

Well, of course one of them has done it!

And it just so happens that Hercule Poirot is on the train! Only the best detective ever. Or cop. Or whatever he is. (Ah, the opening scene is really fun! I just remembered it. Nothing to do with the movie, just introducing this crazy dude!) And even though he really doesn't want to get involved, he does anyway. He can't help himself.


And he uncovers quite the story. And it turns out that... well... yeah... you'll have to just watch the movie!

It's fun. Nothing to freak about, but good fun entertainment!

Here's the trailer:


4 comments:

  1. I actually really enjoyed the movie. I thought it was a lot a fun guessing how the story was going to turn out and I loved the actors/actresses. I also loved the cinematography. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. A lot of people have said it was boring. I haven't read an Agatha Christie book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re right. The best part was the scenery inside and outside of the train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard mixed reviews on this movie, but I still want to see it. I'll probably wait until it gets to the dollar theaters. Glad it was enjoyable even if it wasn't spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails